Friday, December 16, 2011

Makeup Tutorial : Golden Brown Smokey Eyes


Hello everyone ! Welcome to my blog. Today, I'm going to be sharing some information and behind-the-scene details about my makeup tutorial : Gold Brown Smokey Eyes. This look is perfect for the upcoming holidays, especially Christmas. And the best part is that I'm using all drugstore products !



Yup. That's pretty much all the products I used (for my foundation, look down below). Excuse the contact lens case and book !

When I come up with looks like these, I like them to be simple and wearable for a certain occasion; this look can be wearable during the day, all you have to do is turn down the colors just a tad bit and vice versa if you're planning to wear it for a night out. That's why I love makeup, it is such a convenient accessory that can match anything ! :)

Since this is my first time posting a post like this, I don't have still photos of each products or tools AT THE MOMENT but I will. The picture above will suffice, but I forgot to put the foundation I used. I also wanted to show you guys the tools I used here. I promise my next makeup tutorial post will be better :)

So moving on the tools and products list, they will be in the order I used in the video for an easy follow-up.

Tools I used for this tutorial
EYES
- Small Flat Top Brush
- 2 Large Shader Brush
- Small Tapered/Crease Brush
- Fluffy Blending Brush
- Small Domed Crease Brush
- Thin Shader Brush
- Small Angled Brush
- Eyelash Curler

FACE
- Tapered Face Brush
- Stippling Brush
- Angled Face Brush

Products I used for this tutorial

EYES
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad - Base Color
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad - Lid Color (Sheer Taupe Color)
- ELF Eyeshadow - Saddle
- Milani Runway Eyeshadow in Ready To Wear - Gold Shimmer Color
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad - Crease Color
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad - Liner Color (Dark Brown)
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner - Brown
- L'oreal Collagen Mascara - Black
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad - Liner Color (for my eyebrows)

FACE
- Maybelline Superstay Foundation - Natural Beige
- ELF Blush - Tickled Blush
- ELF Eyeshadow - Saddle (as my bronzer :D)

LIPS
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Pink In The Afternoon

So, there you have it ! That is all the tools and products I used to achieve this simple, yet beautiful. If you guys want to know how I used these products for this makeup, watch the tutorial below !

 

I hope you guys enjoy and thank you guys for visiting my blog & watching my tutorial. Make sure you check back for more ! :)
xox Belle

1 comment:

  1. nice video and blog... wanted to add to your followers but can't find the link..
    I invite you to check my blog out !
    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    Blessings and happy holidays.!

    ReplyDelete